Why "Black Ants for Jesus"?

Our daughter Jenite came home to us from Haiti in January of 2010. Since she has been home, she has delighted us with her categorization of things as either "For Jesus" or "For Satan". To her, everything can be placed in one of those two categories. The first to succumb to her sorting were the minions of black ants in our kitchen. But I think she is on to something...ants (especially the non-biting, black ones) are amazing in that their looks belie the reality of the strength they possess, both individually and when they work together. Sometimes, I need to remember that I am much stronger than I might appear.

Friday, August 6, 2010

The end is now the beginning...

I am hoping that as things calm down in our house, I will get back to the very important business of sharing all the mundane things that make life so enjoyable. Like why little boys are so drawn to stagnant pools of water, why little girls with 120 twists shouldn't roll around in the sand, why we have to keep as a pet every animal our dog tries to eat, what happens when you play tug of war with your teeth and what to do when your 2 guppies turn into 200...
Be patient, I am working on it. In the meantime, you can continue to follow us at www.bringinghomekenley.blogspot.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment